Sunday, July 11, 2010

Don't get me started...

So in an ironic twist of fate, in a glitch that I'm blaming on this absurd Google Blogger system, I lost the post that I've been working on all night... Which, for the record, just confirms for me that I'm switching over to the open-source platform Wordpress ASAP... And serves as yet another reminder to ALWAYS back up what you write, and type it into Word before posting it!

So, considering that I've got my first class at the Congress tomorrow (yes, tomorrow I start teaching English at the Chilean Congress here in Valpo) in about 5 hours, I'm gonna try my best to be Zen about it and just close with the quote I came across tonight that I based my original post off of:
I get to look at things from the Midwesterner’s perspective. We’re stubborn, we’re loyal and we take our time making decisions and forming opinions. We like to have all the facts and plenty of time for study and contemplation. We don’t worry much about whether our decisions or opinions will be popular and we will defend them tenaciously.
(via that's how kids die, via Invisible Oranges on twitter)

And on that note, I'm out! (Still working on the piece that I've been working on for way too long though lol...)

No comments:

Post a Comment